The 10A Micro-Ohmmeter Model 6255 is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilising a four-lead Kelvin method, the Model 6255 is the most accurate Micro-Ohmmeter available, with results within 0.05%. It can test up to 60 minutes continuously at 10A.
The Model 6255 is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available; resistive (instantaneous test), inductive (continuous test), and auto (repetitive test). Up to 1500 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer from a PC.
The DataView® Software included allows you to configure the instrument, store data and print reports.
- 4-wire measurement method, 1 µΩ to 2,500 Ω (7 ranges, 3 with a 10A current)
- Automatic compensation of stray voltages at input terminals
- 3 measurement modes available depending on the application: inductive, non-inductive and non-inductive with automatic trigger
- Temperature compensation function for comparative results
- Programmable alarms
- 1,500-measurement storage capacity
- Large backlit LCD display offering a wide range of symbols and indicators
- 50 V CAT III
- Power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 272 x 248 x 182 mm; weight: 3.69 kg
- 1 set of Kelvin Clips 10 ft. (10A-Hippo) Cat #1017.84
- 1 set of Kelvin Probes 10ft. 1A Spring Loaded Cat #2118.73
- RS-232 to USB 2.0 Adapter Cat #5000.60
- PC RS-232 DB9 F/F 6 ft. Null Modem Cable Cat #2119.45
- Power Cord
- Extra Large Classic Tool Bag
- DataView® Software and user manual on USB stick