The MTX 1052B-PC is a two-channel oscilloscope with 150MHz bandwidth and a vertical sensitivity from 250uV to 100V/div with 10 bit resolution. USB or Ethernet communication enables programing the instrument remotely with the supplied software. The instrument is compact, lightweight and stackable; and is rated 300V CAT III.
- PC Oscilloscope with FFT and recorder
- Harmonic analyzer
- 2 channels/150MHz bandwidth.
- Vertical sensitivity is 2.5mV to 100V/div with 10 bit resolution
- Sampling rate Repetitive = 100GS/s; One-shot = 200MS/s
- Detects 10ns transients
- Advanced trigger modes and SPO (Smart Persistence Oscilloscope) analysis
- Directly connect to your PC via USB, Ethernet
- Includes Web server software
- Stackable, convenient for multiple unit feeds to the PC
- Uses all the PC advantages allowing high screen resolution and large storage capacity for more precise data analysis
- Also available with Wi-Fi
- Laboratory applications in education
- Research and development departments
- Electronic design teams