The TVM1100 is specifically designed for use with the LCI2000C injection unit to detect the voltages arising from the injected current. Due to its excellent noise rejection very low levels of test voltage may be identified, even where the background noise levels is high. Such noise may result from residual voltage on the earth grid, electric field coupling or induction in test cables.
The TVM1100 has a high input impedance to ensure accurate reading of prospective touch, step and transferred voltages. It also has a switchable low input impedance (1 kΩ) to simulate a person’s body impedance.The TVM1100 includes a second voltage input such as a flexible or clamp CT to enable current splits and associated phase angles to be measured.The TVM1100 includes GPS tracking and data logging. The GPS facility is ideal for the earth potential rise traverse while the data logging enables any readings to be recorded.
- Channel 1: 0 – 6.000 V; 0 – 60.00 V; 0 – 300.0 V
- Channel 2: 0 – 3 V
- Phase angle: ± 180° (TVM 1100)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 % FSD filter ON; ±0.15 % filter OFF ± 2 counts
- Frequency: 45 Hz – 65 Hz ± 1 Hz (in 1 Hz steps)
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ /1 kΩ
- Noise rejection: > 70 dB (> 3,000:1) @ 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Display: Color LCD
- Integrated Li-Ion Battery
- Integrated SD card memory
- GPS logging
- Ergonomic handheld design