The CMM-30 model is a device from a new generation of industrial multimeters that combines versatility, modernity and extraordinary durability.
11 basic measurement functions together with additional functions provide wide range of application. Smart phone app enables remote reading and saving measurements even from places with difficult acccess thanks to wireless communication. Backlight automatically adjusts the brightness level of the screen and the control panel to the prevailing conditions, while the built-in flashlight allows to work in the dark. The innovative design combines drop protection, IP67 casing and ease of use, even with dielectric gloves.
This device is created for electricians who value quality and innovation.
- 11 measurement functions, including AC/DC voltage measurement, AC/DC current measurement, resistance, capacity, temperature, duty cycle, frequency,
- manual and automatic range selection,
- the AC+DC function allows to simultaneously display the sum of the DC and AC component during voltage measurement,
- Low Z (AC / DC voltage)
- HOLD function to capture stable readings of noisy signals ,
- function MAX/MIN/AVG recording maximum/minimum/average values,
- REL function for relative measurements,
- PEAK function displaying the peak value of the measured signal,
- true RMS for AC voltage and current,
- built-in Bluetooth module for wireless communication,
- Beeper for circuit continuity,
- built-in flashlight for lighting the measuring places,
- automatic backlight of the display and control panel, extremely robust housing with IP67 protection against water and dust,
- rotary switch designed for easy handling even when working in thick gloves in dangerous and difficult conditions,
- increased drop protection thanks to the elastomer coating,
- Auto-OFF function for automatic switching off of the unused,
- 6000 counts display,
- optional strap with a hook allows easy operation with both hands.