- Insulation resistance measurement:
– measurement voltage any in the range of 50…1000 V at 10 V and 1000…5000 V at 25 V resolution,
– continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
– automatic discharge of measured object capacitive voltage after the end of insulation resistance measurement,
– acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
– metered T1 , T 2 and T3 test times for measuring one or two absorption coefficients from the range of 1…600 s,
– adjustable measuring time to 99’59’’,
– polarization index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) measurement,
– indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
– 1.2 mA and 3 mA test current,
– step voltage insulation resistance measurement (SV),
– Dielectric Discharge calculation (DD),
– protection against measuring live objects,
– measurements with test leads up to 20 m
- Digital filters function for measurements in high noise environment (10 s, 30 s , 60 s).
- Continuity measurement of protective connections and equipotential bonding in accordance with EN 61557-4 with current > 200 mA.
- Adjustable limits for measured resistance RISO and RCONT.
- Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
- Measurement of capacitance during the measurement of RISO.
- DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0…600 V.
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records) with the capability of wireless data transmission to a PC or through a USB cable.
- Power supply from battery packs, low battery warning indicator, built-in fast charger.
- Keyboard and display backlit.
The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.