- Multifunction Insulation, Loop Impedance and RCD tester
- Measurement of insulation resistance at 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000V
- Measurement of loop impedance and PSC without tripping of RCD, auto calculation of PSC
- Measurement of RCD trip current and time
- Continuity & resistance measurement
- Phase sequence testing
- Voltage measurement to 500V
- Measurement of current, power & power factor with optional clamp
- Measurement of 3-pole earth resistance
- Memory for 990 tests
Short-circuit loop measurement:
- impedance measurement with 23 A current (44 A phase-to-phase) – short-circuit resistor R=10 Ω,
- measurement range: 95…440 V, frequency 45…65 Hz,
Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01 Ω, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (IΔn≥30 mA):
- automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 and 1000 mA. (Type AC, A and B).
Measurement of insulation resistance:
- with test voltage 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V,
- measurement range up to 3 GΩ,
- UNI-Schuko plug for insulation measurement,
- automatic discharging after measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistences in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- acoustic signals in 5 sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- safety measurement – protection against overvoltage.
Measurement of earthing resistance.
Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200 mA current.
- Autocalibration of test leads.
Phase sequence testing.