The C.A 6117 is a multi-function instrument for testing electrical installations for compliance with national and international standards (IEC 60364-6, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, FD C 16-600, and others). It features advanced design, ergonomics, simplicity, performance, speed, and accuracy. Suitable for all neutral systems (TT, TN, IT), the instrument is ideal for all sectors including industrial, residential, and others. The rugged and compact C.A 6117 has a large LCD graphical color display with backlighting. The instrument can store up to 1,000 tests, which can be downloaded to a computer via USB cable. Downloaded data can then be processed with DataView® data analysis software.
- Testing according to the international standards: IEC 60364-6, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, XP C 16-600, etc.
- Simple, reliable connection thanks to the contextual help for each function, including all the connection diagrams
- Suitable for all neutral systems (TT, TN, IT)
- Type-B RCD testing available
- Integrated fuse table for quick reading of the results on the instrument
- Li-Ion battery for a longer battery life
- Measurements: voltage, current via clamp, power, waveforms and harmonics.
- Measurement of voltage drop for correct sizing of conductor diameters
- Loop measurement with 1 mΩ resolution