The compact, shockproof, IP54, Handscope Oscilloscope Model OX5042 can be comfortably held in one hand. The Handscope is an ergonomically designed instrument equipped with a color screen and LED backlighting for precise, crisp data display. Integrated multilingual help screens are available at all times to make it simpler to use.
The Model OX5042 combines three measuring instruments in one:
- 40MHz oscilloscope
- Independent 8000-count multimeter with power measurements
- Built-in harmonic analyzer out to the 31st harmonic (fundamental between 40Hz and 450Hz)
2 MB of storage are available for recording data. In the multimeter mode, it is possible to store graphic recordings of 2700 measurements from 5 min to 1 month.
Isolated USB communication with the SCPI protocol is available. This makes it simple to program the instrument remotely with the supplied SX-METRO software. This product has been developed using an Eco-Design approach to reduce their environmental impact and is supplied with a 3-year warranty.
- 2 totally isolated channels
- Three Instruments in One
- 40MHz Oscilloscope
- Double 8000-count TRMS Multimeter / Power Analyzer
- Harmonic Analyzer
- Recording Capacity
- 2MB recording data
- Store graphic recordings of 2700 measurements (5min to 1 month)
- Communication via isolated USB SCPI protocol
- 8-hour Battery Life
- Integrated Multilingual Help Function
- 3.5″ Colour LCD Screen LED backlighting technology
- 600V CATIV
- Includes: 2x 5ft test leads red & black, 2x crocodile clips, red & black, 2x needle tip probes, 2x 10:1600V/BNC-M probes, power supply & cord, 4mm banana plug adaptor, optical USB cable, 6x NiMH rechargeable batteries, SX-METRO software & manual, “Hands-free”: soft carrying case