The SR701 is a general purpose 1000AAC current probe designed for use with DMMs, loggers and other instruments that have a current input. It has a 1000:1 ratio and output of 1mA per amp measured in the jaw. The SR701 has jack output terminations that accept 4mm banana plugs. The rounded jaw design on this probe makes it well-suited for power applications where high accuracy and low phase shift and wide frequency response are important.
- Accurate measurements of current for power and power quality
- Current range of 1mA to 1000Arms AC
- Output signal of 1mA/A AC
- Two standard safety 4mm banana jacks
- Low phase shift for power instruments
- 52mm jaw size
- CAT III, 600V