The SR752 is a general purpose 1000AAC current probe designed for use with DMMs, loggers and other instruments that have voltage inputs. It has a voltage output proportional at the rate of 1mV per amp to the current measured in the jaw of the probe. The SR752 has an integral 5 ft (1.5m) lead terminated by shrouded banana plugs.
- Accurate measurements of current for power and power quality
- Current ranges 100mA to 1000Arms AC
- Output Signal 1mV/AAC (1V @ 1000A)
- 5 ft (1.5m) lead with safety 4mm banana plug
- Low phase shift for power instruments
- 52mm jaw size
- CAT III, 600V