The SR759 probe is a range selectable probe that offers four switch selectable ranges: 1, 10, 100 or 1000A. This probe has a voltage output proportional to the current measured in the jaw of the probe. The SR759 has an integral 5 ft (1.5m) lead terminated by shrouded banana plugs compatible with DMMs and other instruments. The high accuracy, high sensitivity and low phase shift makes this probe an excellent choice for use in a wide range of power quality applications, including very low or leakage current measurements.
- Accurate measurements of current for power and power quality
- Four current ranges of 1/10/100/1000Arms AC
- Provides accurate voltage of 1mV to 1000mV/A
- Lead with 4mm safety banana plugs
- Low phase shift for power instruments
- 52mm jaw size