First handheld micro ohmmeter (only 0.95 kg) which generates regulated DC current up to 300A!
RMO-H micro ohmmeters are ideal for a number of applications for contact resistance measurements of non-inductive test objects. Typical applications are testing of circuit breakers and disconnecting switches, high-current bus bar joints, cable splices, welding joints, etc.
Regulated, user selectable test current
- RMO-H3 generates up to 300 A DC (ripple-free) test current, user selectable and generated in an automatic regulated test ramp. This revolution in handheld micro ohmmeters technology is enabled by use of Li-Po batteries
Advanced measurement capabilities
- Measuring range: 0.1 μΩ – 3000 mΩ
- Resolution: 0.1 μΩ
- Typical accuracy: ± (0.1 % rdg + 0.1 % FS)
Ideal for field & factory testing
- Handheld, only 0.95 kg weight
- IP54 mechanical protection rating
- Designed to make multiple measurements and full day’s work of testing without a battery recharge
- Bluetooth communicationj
- Both Sides Grounded (BSG) Measurement
Included in the standard price are the advanced DV-Win application software system, Bluetooth communication, protective transport case, ground cable and battery charger. As additional advantage, the RMO-H battery can be charged by the regular car charger which is part of optional accessories.
- USB with DV-Win PC software
- Ground (PE) cable
- Plastic transport case
- Carrying belts
- Current and sense cables 1,3 m with TTA clamps (300 A rated)