The model 4001 includes temperature compensation, with preset coefficients for copper and aluminium plus user settable coefficients for other materials. Temperature measurement over the range -50…+800 deg. C is also available.
This portable digital milli-ohmmeter is a practical instrument for low resistance measurement, ideal for use in the workshop, field or test facilities. This milli-ohmmeter is of rugged construction contained in a sturdy plastic case.
The Series 4000 has many advanced features, including Auto ranging, forward and reverse current measurement with auto average, True current zero, protection up to 415 volts rms, digital calibration and long scale length, 4,000 count and auto power down to maximise battery life.
- Fast response hand held True 4-terminal measurement ohmmeter eliminates lead resistance errors
- Wide resistance measuring range from 4 milli-ohm to 4 kilo-ohm
- 10 micro-ohm resolution
- Test current 100mA
- Accuracy 0.5%
- Automatic temperature compensation
- True zero capabilities
- Digital Calibration
- Auto / Manual range selection
- Temperature measuring range -50 to +800°C
- Open circuit lead warning LED
- Auto power off to maximise battery life