Temperature meters operating in the infrared are used to determine the temperature of the surface of the item. The optical system of the device detects the emitted, bounced and sent energy, which is collected and concentrated on the detector. Electronic system translates optical data into temperature value. In order to increase accuracy the laser pointer is built-in the device.
- Infrared with laser, precise non-contact measurement
- IR range -32 to 380 Degrees C
- K Thermocouple -50 to 1370 Degrees Celsius
- Memory for 20 measurements
- Data-hold function
- High and low temperature alarm
- Includes: Soft Pouch, K-type thermocouple, 9V battery and manual