Fault loop impedance measurements:
- impedance measurement with 23 A current (40 A for phase-to-phase voltage), max. resolution 0.001 Ω,
- fault current-limiting resistor: 10 Ω,
- range of measurement voltages: 95…440 V, frequencies 45…65 Hz,
- fast (up to 5 s) fault loop impedance measurement with resolution up to 0.01 Ω in systems protected with RCDs not tripping at IΔn ≥ 30 mA,
- automatic calculation of fault current on the basis of nominal or measured voltage; differentiation of phase-to-neutral and phase-to-phase voltage,
- measurements using UNI-Schuko plug with measurement triggering button (including for swapped L and N leads) or 1.2 m, 5 m, 10 m, 20 m test leads, with optional use of three-phase socket adapters (AGT),
- selection of installation protections and automatic evaluation of measurement results.
Testing of AC, A, F, B and B+ residual current devices:
- measurement of general, short-time delay and selective RCDs with rated residual currents of 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000 mA,
- function of automatic measurement of all RCD parameters (after pressing the “START” button once, the meter performs the entire defined cycle of measurements, including the capability of earth fault loop impedance measurement with 15 mA current),
- shape of the input leakage current selected by the user: sinusoidal (start from rising or falling edge), unidirectional pulsating (positive or negative), unidirectional pulsating with direct current offset (positive or negative), constant (positive or negative),
- measurement of tripping current IA with rising current,
- measurement of tripping time tA with currents 0.5 IΔn, 1 IΔn, 2 IΔn and 5 IΔn,
- measurement of touch voltage UB and protective conductor resistance RE without tripping the RCD,
- detection of L and N phase swapping in a socket; does not affect measurements,
- capability of measuring tripping current IA as well as actual tripping time tAI with just one RCD trip,
- voltage measurements within the range of 95…270 V.
Measurement of insulation resistance:
- measurement voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V,
- measurement of insulation resistance up to 3 GΩ,
- capability measurement in-socket by means of UNI-Schuko adapter,
- sound signalling of five-second time intervals, facilitating capture of time characteristics,
- meter protected against the presence of voltage on the object and the appearance of voltage during measurement,
- automatic discharge of the measured object’s capacitance after completion of measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistance combinations of 3-, 4- and 5-core cords by means of the optional AutoISO-1000C adapter.
Earth resistance measurements:
- according to 3- or 4-lead technical method with 2 auxiliary electrodes,
- according to double-clamp method,
- internal power source with frequency appropriate for 50 Hz or 60 Hz power network.
Soil resistivity measurements according to the Wenner method:
- measuring range: 0.5 Ωm…9.99 kΩm,
- distances between electrodes can be set in meters (1…30 m) or feet (1…90 ft).
Low-voltage continuity testing of protective conductors and equipotential bonding:
- measuring range according to EN 61557-4: 0.12…400 Ω, max. resolution 0.01 Ω,
- measurement of protective conductor continuity with current ≥200 mA in two directions,
- low-current measurement with sound signalling,
- voltage on open terminals: 4…9 V,
- automatic calibration of test leads – leads of any length can be used.
Additional functions of the meter:
- quick check of correct connection of PE conductor by means of contact electrode,
- check of phase sequence and direction of motor rotation,
- capability of charging from the power grid or 12 V car lighter socket,
- tree-like memory structure with dynamic management,
- data transmission to PC via USB.
Other technical specifications:
- type of insulation – double, as per EN 61010-1 and EN 61557
- power supply – Li-Ion rechargeable battery 11.1 V 3.4 Ah 37.7 Wh
- operating temperature range 0…+50°C