MRU-10 is a simple meter that allows you to measure grounding by the use of the technical method and to measure grounding resistance by the use of the 2-pole and 3-pole methods. The instrument is easy to handle, resistive to interference, and highly accurate.
MRU-10 is a basic device that allows checking the quality of the grounding system on the basis of the received measurement result. Its ergonomic shape, durable and firm housing, as well as big and clear display make this instrument ideal to use both in the field and most working environments. The device is simple to operate and intuitive. It is the best choice for electrical installations contractors, technicians, and professionals dealing with grounding measurements.
It allows to:
- Measure earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes 3 pole method,
- Measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- Measurement of interference voltage,
- Measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network with frequency 50 Hz and 60 Hz,
- Selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V),
- Indication of battery state.